Conflict and Contradiction in Art is a section of the Tate partner content on Khan Academy where photojournalism in areas of war and high conflict is highlighted.
- Art and Conflict
- Documenting Conflict (linked directly to YouTube)
- Challenging the State
- Han Haacke: "A Breed Apart" in South Africa
- Doris Salcedo's "Shibboleth"
- Mounted police and crowd control at Tate Modern
- "Immigrant Movement International": Nationalism and Immigration in the gallery.
- Wang Peng: Performance as politics in China and beyond
- Creating Contradiction
- Michael Rakowitz on Star Wars and Saddam Hussein
- Peter Kennard's political phomontages
- Personal memory versus political history in Eastern Europe
- Mona Hatoum's self-contradictory objects
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.