#MetKids: Made for, with, and by kids is found in the partner content section.
As The Met puts it:
In this sneak peek, you'll see some of the things we'll have when the project launches in September 2015. Whether you're from New York City or across the globe, with #MetKids you'll get to:
• Explore the Met using an interactive map
• Watch behind-the-scenes videos that feature kids just like you
• Travel through more than five thousand years of art in our time machine
• Discover fun facts about works of art—from dragons to dancers, and from mummies to masks and more
• Try out creative projects for at home or in the galleries
• Stay up-to-date with our #MetKids blog
#MetKids has been inspired, tested, and approved by real kids ages 7–12. We think that everyone can learn something from a kid-friendly explanation, and especially from the questions you are bold enough to ask.
Be a part of it!
For more information, including news and exciting #MetKids events, visit MetKids. http://www.metmuseum.org/art/online-features/metkids
#MetKids is a digital feature made for, with, and by kids! http://www.metmuseum.org/art/online-features/metkids/credits
About #MetKids http://www.metmuseum.org/art/online-features/metkids/about
Music: Löhstana David, "Petit Talibé, Instrumental Version," provided by Jamendo
Closed captioning for this video is available in ten additional languages:
Supported by Bloomberg Philanthropies.
© 2015 The Metropolitan Museum of Art