With the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art and a dynamic exhibition program, The Museum of Modern Art partner content is a place for discovery and engagement that fuels creativity and inspires art enthusiasts of all ages and experiences. In the MoMA tutorials, you can explore the fascinating world of modern and contemporary artworks through artist interviews, behind-the-scenes, and how-to videos.
Learn more about this here.
- Introduction to Printmaking KA YT
- 3 processes -
- Relief - carving away of the whites, ink is place on raised area
- Intalglio - ink is placed in recesses
- Lithography - chemical processes are used
- Introduction to Relief Processes KA YT